Fantastic opportunity to join a small, successful PR and Marketing Company, in a newly created, highly varied role where you can genuinely make a massive impact.
Aspire PR & Marketing is a highly respected, full-service agency specialising in the sport, health and fitness, and lifestyle sectors. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on the quality of the services we offer to our varied client base, ranging from branding and graphic design to media/influencer relations and website creation.
Our bright, airy offices enjoy an idyllic location in the High Street, Hampton Hill, with its local cafes, shops and open-air swimming pool, close proximity to Bushy Park, and a 5-minute walk from the railway station: the perfect antidote to the central London rat race!
Founded in 2010, we have grown rapidly and currently engage a number of specialist consultants to service our clients. We are now looking to establish an internship programme to support the team and use our expertise to help establish young talent in the industry.
This is a very varied role where you will get involved in all aspects of our PR and marketing offering.
You will report to and work closely with the PR manager and Senior PR & Marketing Executive.
The placement will be full-time, for 12-months. There will be a secondment to an Aspire client x2 days per week as part of the role.
2018 Internship Role Spec – Aspire PR & Marketing
• To develop the Aspire database of social media influencers across all categories. This will involve researching, contacting and liaising with contacts and updating central and client databases
• Forward features – liaise directly with features editors at all key publications and websites to form a forward features plan on a monthly basis (inc. Gift Guides)
• Looking at magazines for editorial opportunities across all clients
• Keeping an eye on competitor coverage
• Researching promotional placement opportunities
• Coverage – monitor, scan and file all client coverage on a weekly basis
• Seeding/product placement – manage distribution of product to journalists
• Keep magazines tidy and up-to-date in the meeting room
• Keep media lists up-to-date
• Compile news updates from newspapers and publications on industry news and trends
• Twitter & Instagram – support with a weekly content plan for the Aspire social feeds
• Help populate the News section of the Aspire website with fresh, creative content ideas
• Image Library – build the Aspire image library by downloading and filing relevant imagery from sources such as Shutterstock
• Help build HTML emails and update websites via the CMS
• Desktop research for new client pitches and proposals
• Mail outs to potential clients
• Support the team to build weekly reports for clients
• Keep the master industry events calendar up-to-date and share forthcoming dates in the weekly team meeting
• Carry out ongoing competitor research
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.