Who is the client?
kkdu plum – award winning bike buggy from Melbourne.
What was the brief?
Launch the bike trailer in the UK, over a three-month period.
Raise brand awareness and secure premium positioning in the lifestyle market. Support and leverage a brand partnership with tokyobike, London.
What was the strategy?
To launch the bike trailer in the UK to an active ABC1 audience.
A traditional PR campaign was implemented, including press release distribution, press briefings and communications with traditional and online media to gain brand exposure and credibility for this new brand in leading lifestyle publications.
What were the deliverables?
• One launch press release, with targeted distribution to a mix of media titles
• Media backgrounder and company founder profile
• Four individual media pitches pushing kkdu plum USP’s:
o Health and Fitness
• Influencer project with the editor of Outdoor Fitness magazine, in partnership with tokyobike
And what was the result?
• Seven pieces of coverage generated in print and online; highlights include Living etc. Stylist, Smallish and Women’s Fitness
• Total media reach across print/online titles: 818,813
• Awareness of the brand in key design, lifestyle and Health and Fitness titles
• Good working relationship with tokyobike, London
• Long-term relationship with the client for future projects