Launching The Private Yogi and raising brand awareness
Who is the client?
What was the brief?
Raise brand awareness of The Private Yogi and their associated services. Become established as the ‘go- to’ brand for bespoke private yoga classes across London.
What was the strategy?
To drive exposure through media relations and brand partnerships. A 360-degree PR campaign, including press briefings and media promotions for exposure and data capture, one-to-one bespoke sessions with media and influencers.
What were the deliverables?
- Two press releases including the launch press release and #breatheLDN campaign
- Four individual media pitches pushing TPY core yoga programmes:
- Core running press (fit)
- Health & Fitness (lifestyle & detox)
- London press
- Parenting media (pre/post natal)
- Five private one-on-one sessions with a mix of media titles
- Seven media promotions (five data capture)
- One reader offer event with a core regional publication
- Introduction and partnerships with three likeminded brands
- Invitation to influencers to attend the #breatheLDN event
And what was the result?
- 22 pieces of coverage generated in print and online, highlights include dailytelegraph.co.uk, Metro, CITYMATTERS and Women’s Running magazine
- 45 pieces of coverage in total including influencer social media posts
- Total media reach including print/online coverage: 100,460,967
- Total social media reach of influencer coverage: 488,802
- Well attended launch event with a good mix of media influencers – 10 in total
- 245 new database contacts
- Growth and awareness of the brand in key health, fitness, sport and lifestyle titles across print & online media
- Cut- through brand positioning against competitors
- Long-term partnership with Women’s Running Race series following introduction with the brand
The brainchild of Charlotte Morse and Paul Artiguas and with a mission to honour yoga’s tradition, share knowledge and provide a holistic approach encompassing, mind, body and spirit, The Private Yogi delivers fully qualified teachers, each with their own yoga style and equipment, across the capital to your home, office or hotel room. The one-to-one ethos that is at the brand’s core ensures a totally tailor-made product that guarantees results-driven personalised attention, guidance and support to meet diverse client needs allowing them to truly reap the physical and mental wellbeing benefits of the exercise.