What was the brief?
Launch the bike trailer in the UK, over a three-month period.
Raise brand awareness and secure premium positioning in the lifestyle market. Support and leverage a brand partnership with tokyobike, London.
What was the strategy?
To launch the bike trailer in the UK to an active ABC1 audience.
A traditional PR campaign was implemented, including press release distribution, press briefings and communications with traditional and online media to gain brand exposure and credibility for this new brand in leading lifestyle publications.
What were the deliverables?
• One launch press release, with targeted distribution to a mix of media titles
• Media backgrounder and company founder profile
• Four individual media pitches pushing kkdu plum USP’s:
o Health and Fitness
• Influencer project with the editor of Outdoor Fitness magazine, in partnership with tokyobike
And what was the result?
• Seven pieces of coverage generated in print and online, highlights include Living etc. Stylist, Smallish and Women’s Fitness
• Total media reach across print/online titles: 818,813
• Awareness of the brand in key design, lifestyle and Health and Fitness titles
• Good working relationship with tokybike, London
• Long-term relationship with the client for future projects
The team are very passionate, hard working and thrive to deliver results. I simply cannot recommend them enough and have thoroughly enjoyed our journey with them so far.”
kkdu plum is an award-winning Australian bike trailer brand from the husband and wife team Haydn and Astrid Sharratt. Incomparable, the product is a made to order, brilliantly chic, design led and most importantly, functional product, built for the country and designed for the city. With a unique combination of clever design, measured refining and rigorous testing at its core, the trailer is sturdy enough to safely carry bulky items, yet compact enough to easily store.
Aspire has been working with kkdu plum since July 2017, to launch the product to a UK audience and drive sales across the target audiences.
For more information visit https://kkduplum.bike/